FCS have ticked every box for the travelling surfer, with their surfer designed Travel Series of board covers.
Constructed using heavy-duty Ripstop materials with a non-toxic rubber coating which repels water and resists stains. 10mm of foam padding in the main body of the bag with an extra 5mm nose padding to protect the most fragile parts of your board. Marine grade zippers are an essential addition; there is nothing more frustrating than seized and corroded zips when you get to your destination. The Travel 1 has a detachable shoulder strap with an ergonomic pad for comfort and the padded carry handle makes airports and transfers easier. Inside you'll find an accessory pocket and a padded zip cover to protect your rails. The Funboard surfboard bag has an extendable gusset and a Velcro closure fin slot so you can travel with your fins fitted should you wish. Additional heavy-duty loops are very handy for securing your board to the roof of a car!
This is a really great quality travel bag with all the features in place to ensure your board arrives in perfect condition whether your heading to Cornwall for the weekend or boarding a flight for some remote atoll in the Indian Ocean. Five stars.
- Lightweight: lightweight material to minimise boardbag weight. 20% lighter than previous model.
- 10mm Dual Density Padding on Body: provides an extra tough layer of protection against impact.
- 5mm High Density Padding on Nose: provides a tough layer of protection against impact.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Skin: heavy duty outer layer for added protection.
- Padded Rail Protection: internal layer of protection along the zipper path helps to prevent rail damage.
- Expandable Fin Wing: allows you to carry your board with or without fins.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pad: double layered and vented to provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Long-life Marine Zippers: durable, long-life moulded PK Delrin zipper built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.