- Deck: L: 32" x W: 9"
- Wheelbase: 23"
- Trucks: Paris Reverse Kingpin 50° 180mm
- Wheels: Arbor Easy Rider Series - Mosh
Size: 65mm, Durometer: 78A
Contact Patch: 36.0mm, Offset: 0.0mm
Momentum Core: Dampens Bumpy Rides
Venice Formula: Soft & Grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- Recycled Glass Re-Grit Anti-Slip Surface
- Bamboo Series: The pinnacle of Arbor's Collections With High Quality Build & Premium Finish
- Perfect mix between quick acceleration and roll speed
- Good for cruising and carving on all size boards
- 7-Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple, Carboniszed Bamboo Veneer
A performance mid-length drop-through shape for an exceptional carving experience and float through your turns. With a lower centre of gravity and reverse kingpin trucks the Flagship Dropcruiser is a versatile and responsive board that can carve and cruise with ease as well as handle high speeds.
Arbor use Wood material which comes from sustainable sources of supply, and all Wood by-product are reclaimed for use in other products
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of the wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.